viernes, 9 de enero de 2015

Block 3- units 7-9



What are you going to do for your next vacation? What things do

you need to do before a trip?



On this vacation I am  will travel to Puno for Carnaval of the Virgin of Candelaria is the most important cultural, musical and dancística manifestation of Peru .Puno is  very cold so I will have to take  warm clothing, boots, sweaters, and a pill to altitude sickness .My family and I travel almost every year .I like to see so many people dancing, costumes, music, joy, etc, everything is beautiful ,only what I do not like is that people take a lot of beer .
This festival is  big as the carnival of brazil.

DANZA TIPICA LA DIABLADA

MAMACHAS
DANZA EN EL CERRO HUYNAROQUE

 
CHINA
PATRONA DE LA CIUDAD DE PUNO
 

 
 
 







No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario