viernes, 9 de enero de 2015

Block 4- units 10-12

Looking ahead. Do you think you’ll have an interesting job in five years? What do you think life will be like in the future? Do you think you`ll live in another country someday? What are your goals for the next five

In five years I see with my own accessory store but inside two years I see myself in another country by an exchange of study, I have very curious to know another country but to live for a while, because in my present job I feel bored and is not that interesting but when I finish my career I would like to do something different that is surprising
sometimes when you do not fulfill your dreams or desires you feel a bit frustrated but you can change always be trying hard and persevering





No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario